How to make a BNI ATM and its conditions
How to make a BNI ATM is very simple, BNI is a state bank that you may be familiar with. BNI’s network each year is also broader, even now available in every parish and city across Indonesia. In some countries, BNI already has a representative branch office.
Founded in 1946, BNI has a fairly large number of clients, apart from that, BNI customers come not only from adults, but also from students. Galangan students also have the opportunity to have a savings account at BNI Bank.
Every time we open a bank account, we will receive a passbook and ATM card that is later used for payment instruments. AN ATM card or debit card is a very important banking facility for now.
Types of BNI Bank ATM Cards
Before figuring out how to make an ATM. BNI, you need to know the types of ATMs. BNI First As we all know, BNI issues a large number of ATM cards to accommodate the needs of customers, each type of debit card has different fees and capacities, here are some types:
- BNI silver release This type of BNI release has a gray color on the front, you will find chips and batik patterns. If you want to have this debit card, you will need to issue an initial deposit of IDR 500,000.
- If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you need to open a Taplus Bisnis account. Cash withdrawal of 15 million IDR per day and limit Payment of IDR 50 million per day
- BNI Platinum Debit Usually this BNI Platinum debit is owned by a businessman, the monthly expenses he has are quite large, but the limit is also big for the limit. Daily cash withdrawals of only 15 million Indonesian rupiah at the time of the limit Transfer to BNI friends to 100 million Indonesian rupiah How to make BNI Platinum ATMs like everyone else
- Launched NPG Green GPN debit card is only available for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the handling fee is very light, the monthly management fee is only Rs 4,000.
- GpN Orange has a spending limit of 10 million Indonesian rupiah per day, with a transfer limit of 50 million Indonesian rupiah per day and a cash withdrawal limit of 5 million Indonesian rupiah per day, a monthly management fee of only IDR 4,000.
How to do BNI ATM offline
If you want to open a BNI ATM account, you can come to the BNI branch closest to your home by yourself.
In addition to the various macam, the above documents will later require your signature on the ATM card and passbook. To open an account, you can go to customer service and explain if you want to open a BNI account. Later, CS will provide a choice of types of savings.
For example, if you are still a beginner and need an ATM just to save, you can choose the BNI TabunganKu product.
If you decide on the type of savings, you need to fill out the form to open a savings account. Fill in the information to open the account correctly and in accordance with personal information, from name, date of birth, address. Career, income, and more Avoid doodling on the gaps of personal information , how to do BNI ATM , then you just need to pay the initial deposit.
The initial deposit for opening this account will vary depending on the type of savings you want to open. This initial deposit payment goes through bank staff, so it does not go through customer service. After the first payment of the deposit has been completed, you can receive an ATM and passbook.
Creating an online BNI ATM
The creation of a BNI ATM can be done online. If you choose to open an online account, you don’t need to come to a branch office. This service allows you to set up an account anywhere and out of nowhere. How to make an online BNI ATM only takes no more than 15 minutes.
However, it must be remembered that if you have to prepare your identity for opening, in addition to that, you need to make sure that the mobile phone used is connected to the Internet network so that opening an account later can be easily done. Once all the files are ready, you can open BNI’s mobile banking application.
- Install the BNI bank mobile banking application Download the application through the App Store or Google Store Make sure the phone is always connected to the internet network when downloading The application cannot be downloaded completely if the Internet is disconnected.
- You can read the terms and conditions, if you have already read them, click I agree so that you can proceed to open them.
- Choose the type of savings that meets your needs. You can fill in the personal information page according to your identity, such as NIK KTP, date of birth, and then enter the OTP code sent by SMS. You can also fill in your personal and company information.
- If your personal information has been filled out , the next way to create a BNI ATM is to upload a selfie photo along with your id card, photo ID card along with a signature. Click to take a photo of your ID card. After that, the mobile screen will automatically activate the camera. When uploading a selfie with your ID card
- Click Register mobile banking, if you have finished uploading the data, you will need to create a user ID to access the service, click Terms and Conditions and click Next. After that, you will receive a referral code and select video banking. After that, you will make a video call with CS.
Benefits of using a BNI ATM card
After knowing how to make an ATM. BNI then the next thing you should know is the advantages of using an ATM card from a BNI bank. Bring cash.
With cashless payments, monthly finances are more detectable, you can see what you want to spend throughout the month. In addition, BNI has many attractive promotions, so you can benefit points for discount benefits when paying with a debit card.
Before opening a BNI account, you should know in advance what your needs are today. Don’t let it just because you want to pursue the prestige of having a card with a level, you choose a platinum debit, when in reality you don’t need it, so before practicing how to do BNI ATM , first know your needs.